Sunday, October 4, 2009

10 months

(Picture is from a mini photo shoot I did this week. More to come soon!)

My little sweetie is 10 months old. Isn't she so cute? I can't get enough of her. Her little personality is getting stronger everyday and she is so much fun! She crawls everywhere and loves to be with the big kids. They think she is pretty neat too and love to crawl around with her. She is a great nighttime sleeper; although wakes up way too early. She is a good napper too although she has been on a napping strike lately. I can get so frustrated with the whole sleeping thing and then I go into her and see her adorable smile with her little tongue sticking out at me and suddenly none of it matters anymore. She babbles all day long but doesn't say anything of real meaning. We all love to babble back to her. She is a good eater although she is suddenly on an orange vegetable only diet. She only wants to eat squash, sweet potatoes, and carrots. Silly girl! We just love our little Ruby.

3 comments:

Logan said...

Love you babe!

Jess said...

She is beautiful!!!! Post the rest of the pics, I love to see them.

Tiff said...

All the pictures look great! I can't believe she is 10 months old. I wish we could freeze time babies are too sweet. She is so dang cute!