Monday, October 5, 2009

Mini Photo Shoot

Last week I did a mini photo shoot with my kids. It always stresses me out. I usually resort to bribery. I always have a vision in my mind of how I want my picture to look and I stress and get frustrated when my kids aren't posing just as I want them too. This time though they were very cooperative. Amid the stress, I had fun!










Each and every time I do photo shoot whether it is of my kids or someone else I am a stress case. I get so nervous. I forget things. Important things. I forget to check all the settings on my camera and in turn I don't always end up with the end results that I wanted. Such was with these. I think the individual pics of the kids turned out great and there is at least one that I LOVE of each of them, but my group shot (the one I had a vision of) turned out not so in focus. Such a disappointment. I like it. But I don't love it. I wish it were in focus and the thought of getting everyone back in their picture outfits and starting over makes me cringe. Like I said I stress. So I am left with a slightly out of focus pic that will forever remind me of the camera settings that I completely forgot about. UUGGHH! I guess a lesson to be learned. Hopefully next time I will relax and take more time to remember the important things!

No comments: