Tuesday, January 5, 2010

i ♥ faces

January 2010 is very special for I Faces ... because next week they'll be celebrating their First Birthday! To kick off the celebration, they put together a special "I Heart Faces" challenge for this week. You can enter up to 5 photos as long as they have the I Faces logo in them!

I had so much fun putting these together!
So here are my entries:










“I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.”

14 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

All of your entries are fabulous!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Anonymous said...

Love the first one, and the bracelet is great too!

Jo said...

Awesome entries!!

madison kate said...

your pictures are AMAZING! so clear and perfect!!

Buckeroomama said...

These are all so wonderful! I love the one on the baby bracelet the most, I think. :)

Kimber said...

Love the first one!

Anonymous said...

these are great - I especially love the first one!

Unknown said...

I think the first one is my fav!

Unknown said...

These are really some of my favorite so far!

Unknown said...

Wonderful! I like the first one the best! I like how you used the heart for the logo. Great job!

Kate - k8tography said...

The first one is fabulous!

Grace Suzanne said...

Love the first one!

Crystal Rae said...

first 3 are my fav. Top one is all time fav. You did a great job.

Anonymous said...

they are great... I love the candy heart one... SO creative