Halloween is soon here.
My kids are soOOoo excited!
They knew just what they wanted to be this year.
This little man (okay he isn't so little ... but I can pretend) is a DRAGON.
I was told by my kids that ...
Boys are supposed to be SCARY
and
Girls are supposed to be BEAUTIFUL!
Any guesses on what beautiful costume she chose this year?
What scary or beautiful costumes are you or your kids sporting this Halloween?

26 comments:
that is a great photo!!
Oh..this is definitely CUTE!
This is SUCH a great picture. I am totally in love with your little green dinosaur! SWEET! Love his eyes! So pretty.
Absolutely adorable pic! It's also linked under "Pets"..did you have a different pet entry? Although I DO love the idea of having a dino as a pet.. :<)
That is seriously cute and very funny!!
what a perfect look for his costume! adorable picture, i love it :)
This is adorable! I love the focus on the dinosaur eyes :)
love the look on his face. :)
have a happy week.
Oh my.. that is SOoooooooo CUTE!!
Awww, look at him with his little eyes crossed... This is one CUTE photo!!
fantastic photo. Love the colors & comp. and the eyes are icing on the cake
His eyes say it all! Great entry :)
Very cute, great capture
Adorable! Great picture!
I love his crossed eyes :) Very cute!
Cute expression.
What cool expression!
L☺VE♥IT!!!
Have a Great Day!
~Rocío a.k.a."Mamí♥Picture"
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
i havent seen a cute frog til now!
u may view mine if u have time
Love it, did someone already kiss that frog, he already looks like a prince!!!
I love, love, love this photo! Great expression!
Precious! The eyes crack me up! Great shot!
Great shot..love the crossed eyes!
Terrific! This is so cute!!
Great photo! Just love the crossed eye cuteness!
The crossed eyes make this photo!!! So adorable!!
That is a very cute shot.
Love it.
Post a Comment