Monday, December 8, 2008

The Stockings Are Hung

Finally!
I have been a little slow at getting our 
Halls Decked
for Christmas this year!
But I finally got the tree up 

(That is Sophie's cute little hand.  I love the decorations she made at  preschool last year)

along with all of the other decorations!



I even managed to dress the baby for the holiday today!  
Isn't she sooOOo cute?
I know that I am biased, but I think she is the cutest little lady there is.



Now all I have to do is address the Christmas cards.
Whew!
I feel like I accomplished a little bit more 
than nursing the baby!

It has been fun getting in the Christmas sPiRit!
I think the snow today helped!

6 comments:

Fun times at the McF home said...

Today I think she looks like Colin. She's a cutie!

Laurel said...

Wow! Your house looks great!

Anna said...

That's pretty good with a brand new baby! She is gorgeous! And she totally looks like your guys' baby!

Amber Jensen said...

The holidays are so much more fun with kids!!! A new baby really helps you think more about Mary & all she did for us. Without her, we wouldn't have Jesus. She was one tough woman!

MQ said...

I'm so impressed that you have Christmas decorations up within a week of giving birth. If we ever get our decorations up, it will be thanks to your inspiration!

Jenn said...

Hi, I hope you don't mind I found you through Tiffany's blog. Congratulations on the baby! Everybody has been having kids. Darren and I also have another little girl. Glad to see things are going well--Jenn Gatherum
thegatherumfamily.blogspot.com