Collin is such a great BIG Brother!
Today while I was eating lunch he decided that he wanted to hold Ruby and tried to take her right from my arms. I set him up on the couch and he sat there for a long time just loving her.
When I tried to take her back he panicked. He was not done yet.
He is so sweet with her.
He always wants to kiss her
(or make out with her!)
He tries to give her a binky when she cries
He always wants to know where she is
He holds onto her car seat in the car
He gets her toys
and
He always lets me know when she needs something.
The other day I was getting ready and he ran in and told my Ruby was crying
(I of course already knew that).
When I came into the room, he had piled stuffed animals on her, had her binky in his hand, and was rocking her swing with his hand.
Such good intentions.
I am sooOo glad that he loves his little sister.
Sophie is also so SwEeT with Ruby
She loves to give her tender touches
But hasn't been as interested in her as Collin has.
It is crazy how different Sophie and Collin can be!
Thanks Collin and Sophie for loving you new little sister. She thinks you are pretty neat too!
1 comment:
That is so cute! That gives me hope for when Olivia becomes the big sister. Your house looks great! And she is such a beautiful baby. Everyone that comes to my house and looks at the birth announcement goes crazy over it.
Post a Comment