Love the double chin! She is a cutie for sure!
She is precious! Love the announcement.
That is so cute! She's smiling!!
She's a cutie alright! Looks like you are feeding her well. Too cute...
I love that name. I was telling Skew that Jane is my favorite girl name and I really like Ruby. We might have to name ours Ruby Jane, but don't worry cause the last name will be different.
That was Christian
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love the double chin! She is a cutie for sure!
She is precious! Love the announcement.
That is so cute! She's smiling!!
She's a cutie alright! Looks like you are feeding her well. Too cute...
I love that name. I was telling Skew that Jane is my favorite girl name and I really like Ruby. We might have to name ours Ruby Jane, but don't worry cause the last name will be different.
That was Christian
Post a Comment