This Boy
has been an absolute mess lately.
All he wants is his
mommy.
I have to carry him everywhere
*
I have to be the one to get the things he wants
like make his juice
*
I have to be the one to get him out of the car
*
I can never leave his sight
I have to schedule appointments during his nap time so he doesn't know that I have left
*
Poor Boy!
I think he knows that his life is about to change
BUT
he has no idea just how much it will change.
4 comments:
that's so tough. sorry!
It's weird how kids go through those stages. Hopefully it will go back to normal soon. How are you feeling??
Yep he definetly is a mamma's boy! I'm sure he has no idea how much his life is about to change but it will be good for him. He's so dang cute!
How fun for you! Enjoy this time when he actually likes being with you. Sometimes I dread the day when my kids think I'm a nerd and want nothing to do with me. :)
Post a Comment