This Girl
is sooOOo silly!
While I was reading a book today
she was coloring.
When I came into the room to
check
on her, this is what I found.
Ooohh my goodness!
At first I wanted to be upset
But then
I saw how proud she was
and I thought
Does It Really Matter?
And hey!
It was the first time in a long time
that she actually
looked
at the camera and
smiled!
6 comments:
I love it!!!! Life with kids is never boring. Just when you think they can't get any cuter they do something else to make you laugh. Without children life would be very blah!
That is awesome! What an artist!
Oh my! That is pretty funny... I bet you and Logan had a good laugh over it?
Thanks to you both for the visit in the hospital and for the cute books. We truly appreciate it! You're next...
Cute girl! It is impossible to be mad when they are so proud of the messes they have made.
P.S. Hope you are feeling better! I'm getting excited for you.
She is a little artist! Your kids are adorable!!! I bet your excited to add to your home!
Too funny! It's a realy cute smile!
Post a Comment