Well not all of their candy
just my favorites...
I have to settle for
Hot Cocoa!
Just the way I like it--
with
Marshmellows!
Yum!
Perfect on a day like today!
I love hot cocoa. It brings back so many great memories of being newly married, living in Logan, and freezing to death. I would sit on the couch with an electric blanket, topped by another blanket, with a hot cup of cocoa in hand. Oh the good old days!
(Freezing in Logan was not something that I enjoyed at all at the time. Funny that I look back at it with fondness now.)

4 comments:
Mmmmm, that sounds so good! I hope your pregnancy is still going well for you... Gotta love the last month, huh?
Gosh if your hot cocoa looks that good you need to have me over for some! I love when it first snows and you get to sit under a warm blanket and drink cocoa there's nothing better!!
Here's to hot cocoa. I'm a major fan.
How you guys been? We were in UT for a short weekend a while ago and I posted on J.E.W. before to see if anyone wanted to go to lunch, but I guess no one ever looks at the site anymore. Anyway...Cute, cute kids. Excited to see #3.
I just blogged about our Zoo trip and was looking over all the cute pictures. Let's get together again soon (if you're up to it)!
Post a Comment