We had a great Halloween this year.
The kids seemed to enjoy every minute of it.
We started out our morning with a neighborhood parade.
Sophie loved walking with her friends showing off her Ariel costume.
Collin had fun also, but was a little unsure of what we were doing.
He kept asking
"Where we going mommy?"
We love our neighborhood. They have so many great activities that are fun for the kids and keep everyone involved.
I of course took tons of pictures of my cute kids showing off their costumes.
Sophie was Ariel
Collin was Lightning McQueen
Both were soOOo cute!
Later that afternoon we went trick-or treating at Grandma and Grandpa's
and had a yummy chili dinner
Then we were on our way
The kids LOVED Trick-or-Treating
They could have gone all night
When we were all finished they each dumped out their candy stash on the couch
and dug in!
They were totally on a sugar high when they went to bed!
But Halloween comes only once a year
Right?
4 comments:
It looks like you had a great Halloween! I love all the fun camera work you are doing. Have you been doing that on photoshop?
Thanks. Yep, photoshop.
You guys have been busy! Your kids are growing up so quickly! We still want to get together one of these weekends. When is good for you guys? Also, I love the photo editing. How do you do it??
Jess-
We want to get together also. Let me talk to Logan when he gets back in town and we will call you (assuming your number is the same!).
I just hand tinted my photos on photoshop, but it takes forever. I think there has to be a better way. Yours look great also. How did you do yours?
Post a Comment