Thursday, October 30, 2008

(Pre)Halloween Activities!

Sophie is in LOVE with Halloween.  She has been looking forward for this holiday for months.  It has been fun to join in her excitement. 

We started our celebrating with 
a HaUnTeD hOuSe


It wasn't much of a masterpiece
but 
the kids had fun 


Dad had more fun decorating 
Collin!

* * *

Next we carved PUMPKINS
Sophie and Collin wanted to carve theirs to look like
themselves

Sophie now has huge eyes with 3 BIG teeth!


Sophie cleaned out her pumpkin seed by seed
until
she decided it was too slimy


Collin didn't mind the slimy goop!
He is a boy!

We even had a yummy dinner of
"Mummy Dogs!"
The kids thought they were neat!

We LOVE Halloween!

3 comments:

Fun times at the McF home said...

I love the picture of Collin looking up at the candy corn. Cute stuff!

Anna said...

Sam thinks your haunted house is awesome!

Tiff said...

Looks like fun! I didn't get pictures of Olivia in her costume. I'm horrible. I need to take some so I have something to post.