
Fall is in full swing
The weather is beautiful!
We took a trip to the park today
and went on a leaf crunching adventure
Logan shook almost every tree
making the leaves
rain
down upon the kids.
They loved it!
We had a blast!
It is so fun making memories with the ones I love!
3 comments:
Fun to happen upon you yesterday. I am loving the gorgeous fall weather too! I love those mickey and minnie pictures. You always have such great pictures!
Those are such great pictures! I wish fall lasted a little longer. I'm glad you've been able to have some fun family time in the nice weather. And I can't believe you only have 38 days to go!!! That is so crazy!
Cute pictures...I can't believe you only have 37 days left! Crazy! Let me know if you need any help and when I can bring dinner!
Post a Comment