Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ramblings

So the other morning Logan was eating some left over pizza for breakfast and Sophie walked up to him and said "Daddy, I don't like pizza, I like pancakes!"  She was looking forward to making pancakes with dad (a common morning routine) only Logan had to leave for work.  I love how kids say what is on their mind.  We have started calling Sophie Miss Speaks Her Mind.  It suits her well at the stage of life she is in right now.  She is all of a sudden very affectionate and loves to tell us how much she loves us, she also says words like excuse me and maybe tomorrow!  Holy cow she cracks me up.

We like to call Collin Our Little Problem Solver.  I have come to terms with the fact that he is going to climb on anything and everything he can.  He uses it to his benefit most of the time.  He gets out his own sippy cup when he is thirsty, picks out his own snack from the pantry, turns on/off the lights, and gives nearly all of our company a heart attack!

I love my kids so much.  They are so fun to be around!  Last night we had movie night as a family.  Logan popped us some popcorn and we all sat down together on the couch and watched The Little Mermaid.  It was sooo fun.  The kids loved the popcorn and totally devoured it.  In fact after it was gone, so were the kids.  Then Logan and I sat together on the couch watching The Little Mermaid.  Good times!

Just a cute pictures of Collin.  This kids loves phones--any and all phones!  This one happens to be his Lightening McQueen phone. He is a big fan of Cars!


I love this cute face.  I could eat it up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love both those cute faces. Their smiles melt my heart and make my day. What joy!