Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bouncin'



Yesterday we took the kids bouncing at Classic Fun Center.  We all had a blast!  The kids climbed and jumped and slid their hearts out.  Collin was a total dare devil.  He insisted that he climb and slide all by himself.  It was kind of funny seeing this little guy climb to such heights and slide down huge inflatable slides with all of the big kids.  

Sophie had a great time, but after hitting each inflatable a couple of times, decided that she wanted to skate!  They now let kids ride their scooters.  It looked like a good time.  Next time we will have to skate.

4 comments:

Tiff said...

You guys do the funnest things! I feel like I haven't been out of the house in weeks.

Janeen said...

Looks like a blast!

Doug & Jen said...

That is what I need! We'll have to try to found a place down here like that.

Lisa said...

My kids love those places too. Actually, so do I. They're so fun.