
Logan and I celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary last night. Holy Cow I can't believe it has been 5 years. We had such a good time together. First, we went to see the movie "Juno." It was so good. That was the first time that I have been to a movie in a theater since before Collin was born. Second, we went to dinner at a restaurant up Millcreek Canyon called LogHaven. It was delicious. We both were a little nervous driving up the canyon in the crazy snow storm we had last night, but it was worth it. The food and the atmosphere were great. Lastly, we went ice skating at the Gallivan Center. So Fun! I have to say that we were pretty good and could keep up with all of the teenagers on the ice. We were by far the oldest people there. But, it was a lot of fun. Ice skating is something I haven't done in so long, but something that I would like to do more of. So here is to 5 great years and many more!
6 comments:
I can't believe you have been married 5 years. It's funny because when we went to Temple Square this year I was telling Cody how beautiful your wedding was and how cool it was to be able to see all the lights while we ate dinner. Is it just me or are we getting old too fast?
Happy Anniversary! What a fun day! Jen, you win the blogging award - Every time I look there are multiple new posts!
Cool banner babe! You've become so bogger-savvy. Love you and miss you. Give Collin thumbs up for me.
Congrats on the big 5 guys.
Congrats to the both of you on the "Big 5th"!!! It's just a small milestone in the eternity you'll have together. Best wishes for the New Year.
Here's to a beautiful couple that was meant to be. I love you two!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment