I can't believe it is 2008 already. It seems like just yesterday that I was graduating high school, going to college, and getting married. Now it is 2008! My how time flies.
I have been thinking about the past year and reflecting on all of the many milestones we have reached. It was a great year.
We bought and moved into our new home in Kaysville.
We went on our first big family vacation.
Sophie started pre-school.
Logan became a Captain.
Collin learned how to walk, and talk.
Sophie got potty trained.
Logan and I celebrated 5 years of marriage.
I look forward to the new year and all that it has to offer.
4 comments:
So I clearly need help with my blog. You do such a cute job and are always so on top of everything. I am still working on Christmas, but it is coming. Call me if you get time...I could really use some help with all this cute stuff!
Jen
954-583-7451
yes babe, its been a great year. But you forgot to list that you became addicted to blogging in 2007.
You also forgot to mention that Skewer began a long and fruitful freeboarding career in 2007
Post a Comment