Friday, November 23, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

This year for the very first time I hosted a Thanksgiving dinner.  Logan and I decided to have my parents over the day before for an early feast.  It was small and quiet, but still a good time, and of course, a lot of yummy food!  It was fun planning and preparing the big meal, and surprisingly enough, everything worked out just as planned (oh, except the turkey was done earlier that expected--but not a big deal!).  

Even the kids enjoyed the Thanksgiving meal--well they enjoyed the whip cream:)  they weren't too impressed with the other stuff!



On Thanksgiving day we saw the opposite of small and quiet.   We went to Logan's family's house for a feast for 30.  It was a good time and the kids had a lot of fun hanging out with cousins.  We were stuffed again!  And I didn't think I was ever going to eat again after the first meal, but somehow I managed to eat way more than I needed.

I am so blessed and have much to be thankful for this year.  I am so grateful for all that I have. 

2 comments:

Nate said...

So do you guys want to come over tonight for a post-Thanksgiving turkey dinner?

Logan said...

Hmmmm, would have loved to. But didn't notice your post until late. Or were you joking?