Monday, December 3, 2007

'Tis the Season

What a great time of year it is!  We finally have snow on the ground, which I don't love too much, but it wouldn't be Christmas without the snow.  It really is beautiful though.  Sophie thinks it is wonderful!  She is so impressed by it and loves to see all of the tracks that have been made in it.  She also loves to play in it.  She came in from shoveling with her daddy the other day and said "Mommy, I need some hot cocoa!"  I felt so bad that we didn't have any, but she settled for chocolate milk, and said that "it made it all better!"  She is so stinking cute!:)  


Along with the snow, we have the lights, the tree, the decorations, and the music all making it such a fun time of year.  At our house we have one of those Hallmark signature holiday animals--ours is a snowman, that plays music--that of course brings the party to life (or so they want you to think from the commercials).   Anyway the kids love it.  They fight over who gets to turn it on, and then they both dance up a storm until it stops--and then they do it all over again.    Sophie really enjoyed herself when we decorated the house.  She loved playing with the nativity and putting the "Sophie" pictures on the tree.  Collin is loving the decorations as well, however is has no idea what they are about.  I just love sharing this magical time with my little ones.

No comments: