Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sophie-isms

Here are a few Sophie-isms from the past week:
  • Ready, Set, Eat!  Logan and I were eating a late dinner one night.  The kids had eaten earlier and were now chasing each other around the table screaming when Sophie took a time out to say this.
  • Mommy I broke the cuter (computer) and I did it all by myself!  Logan came home one day from work to find Sophie and Collin sitting on the counter next to the laptop.  Sophie had a pen and was prying the keys off one by one.  I was upstairs folding laundry--I swear I left them alone for only 2 minutes.  Anyways, when I came downstairs she was so proud of herself.
  • No no no Collin, Halloween is over--it's Christmas!  One of Collin's favorite words is Halloween.  Anytime he sees a pumpkin he shouts "Hawoween"  We have been trying to explain to Sophie that Halloween is over (she continually wants to go trick or treating) and that Christmas will be coming soon.  She loves seeing the lights as they are starting to be put up through the neighborhood.  However, people still have their Fall decorations up and Collin keeps shouting Halloween.  Sophie just can't stand it that Collin hasn't gotten his holidays straight.  

2 comments:

Logan said...

She was so funny when she said that about the computer. I couldn't help but laugh, even after she tore up a $1,500 laptop.

Anna said...

Those are my favorite posts. So funny!