and it looks just like it! Love the quote and the book!!!
Love this - he's such a cute boy!
cute!
Big fans of Harold in this house too. Neat picture-very creative.
very cute shot, nice drawing :)
Beautiful shot! Great way to connect a picture with a story.Erika B
I adore Harold. And this is such a wonderful shot!
I LOVE this. So fun and creative. Very, very sweet. He is adorable!
This is absolutely brilliant. I have never read that book but will have to check it out. Thank you for inspiring me. What a great twist on the chalk theme. Very creative and VERY inspiring!
Very cute!
Love it!
Great picture!
What a great photo!!!!
such a super idea!! and what a CUTIE!!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
and it looks just like it! Love the quote and the book!!!
Love this - he's such a cute boy!
cute!
Big fans of Harold in this house too. Neat picture-very creative.
very cute shot, nice drawing :)
Beautiful shot! Great way to connect a picture with a story.
Erika B
I adore Harold. And this is such a wonderful shot!
I LOVE this. So fun and creative. Very, very sweet. He is adorable!
This is absolutely brilliant. I have never read that book but will have to check it out. Thank you for inspiring me. What a great twist on the chalk theme. Very creative and VERY inspiring!
Very cute!
Love it!
Great picture!
What a great photo!!!!
such a super idea!! and what a CUTIE!!
Post a Comment