Highlights of Bear Lake:
- swimming ... Oh my! The pool was was soOOoo warm. I LOVED it!
- driving to the Minnetonka Cave only to have the wait be too long ... Sophie was so bummed. She wanted to see the fairy rooms. Maybe next time!
- lunch with Grandma and Grandpa at a pizza place ... the kids LOVED the rides. I would bet we spent over $10 on them.
- sailing with Grandma and Grandpa
- the nap Ruby took after sailing!
- more swimming
- a walk to the KOA for popsicles ... yummy!
and
- the beach ... followed by some deliciously yummy mini donuts and a cute puppy!
What a great weekend!

sophie traveling ' in style'
1 comment:
I am excited to see that she still likes the Zune! The Zune is a life savor to our family during long commutes home.
Post a Comment