What a goofy and cute little grin! Nice photo!
Such a cute shot! I love that the yellow flowers match his Batman-print on the shirt.Erika B
This is absolutely priceless! And perfect for the theme. Beautiful job...
what a delight! love this picture!!
love this!!! he looks devilish!! Great entry!
Love his expression! Great shot!
Thanks everyone!
Oh that smile!! I love it!
I love the batman shirt! super cute picture!
I love everything about this picture...absolutely perfect!
Oh, those cheeks! What a great smile!
So cute! I have no idea what to do for the pic yellow. I don't think I've already taken something that has yellow in it either.
this shot puts a big smile on my face, cute!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
What a goofy and cute little grin! Nice photo!
Such a cute shot! I love that the yellow flowers match his Batman-print on the shirt.
Erika B
This is absolutely priceless! And perfect for the theme. Beautiful job...
what a delight! love this picture!!
love this!!! he looks devilish!! Great entry!
Love his expression! Great shot!
Thanks everyone!
Oh that smile!! I love it!
I love the batman shirt! super cute picture!
I love everything about this picture...absolutely perfect!
Oh, those cheeks! What a great smile!
So cute! I have no idea what to do for the pic yellow. I don't think I've already taken something that has yellow in it either.
this shot puts a big smile on my face, cute!
Post a Comment