I am loving this Spring ... on the days that actually feel like Spring
(it is currently snowing here!!). But despite the snow, there is still a lot of blossoms and signs of new life. I snapped some pics while I was at my moms house yesterday. She always has such a beautiful yard. One day I hope for my yard to look like hers in the Spring ... but that would mean I would have to do a whole lot of planting. Sigh ... one day!



7 comments:
Your shots are GORGEOUS! Lovely!!
nice pictures babe. The last one is the best, nice work.
Wow, totally amazing! Love the first and last shots!
beautiful flowers and pictures! I am loving all the spring flowers as well even though they are currently covered in snow.
I cannot pick a favorite! So pretty!
Thanks guy! Your comment mean a lot.
Lovely shots. There is just something about flower closeups! I've been trying to get my pictures blown up to that size! How did you do that? Was it a special template that you used?
Anyway, great job!
Post a Comment