I heart this boy. Him and I aren't always on the same page lately ... but he really is the sweetest little guy around. And his smile ... his smile lights up the room. Every night before he can go to bed he always says, "I want to give you a kiss and a love." And on some nights ... some very special nights. After his kiss and love he says "I want to give you a smile!" and he gives me a big smile before running off to bed. It is on these nights that I feel extra special. Extra special to have this boy in my life. And I have come to count on his kiss and love just as much as he does.
5 comments:
That's a GREAT smile! And he sounds like a sweet boy!
He is very handsome. Great entry.
what a handsome fella! Great shot!
Awww what a sweetie pie!
I heart that smile. That is ADORABLE for sure!
Post a Comment