Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Things . . .

Whew it has been a busy week. I have been cleaning like mad. My house is spotless. Ha! I wish. The kids just seem to undo what I did. I still love them . . .

I am slow at getting to this, but this week at i faces it is a non competition week. It is "My Story in Photos: My Favorite Things." I just couldn't pass it up.

So in no particular order: A Few Of My Favorite Things . . .

My family. My sweet husband and my three amazing children. I love them like crazy. I love all the fun we have together; all the laughs, all the silliness, all the adventures.


My wonderful mom. I can't think of a better friend. I truly enjoy the time we spend together.


Sleep. I love sleep. It seems that I can never get enough of it. I am so grateful that Logan and I switch off sleep-in days when he is home so that we both can get some extra needed rest. Ya, sleep is one of my favorite things!

(And no this isn't my bed. Although I wouldn't mind. I didn't take pics of all my favorite things!)

Treats. I love treats of all kinds. These are my favorite cookies although right now I can't get pumpkin chocolate chip cookies off of my mind . . . maybe because it is fall.


Pedicures. I love to get my feet looking good with a relaxing pedicure. I don't get them enough and they don't seem to last long enough. Red is always my color of choice.


A sleeping boy in the afternoon. He falls asleep on the couch almost every day and it melts my heart every time I see it. So sweet.



Sisterly love. There really is nothing like having a sister. I love how close these two are getting.


Shopping! But not in heels . . . ha ha!


Birthdays! Mine or my kids. I love the celebration and the fun. And you get treats. An added bonus.


My camera. I am loving photography and trying to learn all that I can about it.


My computer. I could spend all day on the computer. I love blogging and reading the blogs of others . . . even those of people I don't know . . . but have come to know via their blog! I also love editing my photos and learning ways to make my photography look better.


Wowza! That was long. And I think I could go on a bit longer, but I have wasted enough time on this already. What are a few of your favorite things?

7 comments:

Emily Rosell said...

cute pics of your mom and your family :) if you are ever down this way, there is the best pedicure place ever!

lynn said...

Your family is adorable! I share many of those same favorites!

Anonymous said...

Great shots :) Thanks for sharing!

Marissa Vargason said...

Cute!!!!!! Love getting to know you and the things you love, I drop by all the time! Photography is so fun! definitely email me anytime you have ?'s not sure if i can help lol but ill try!

serline said...

Your family photo is great! I noticed that you have the same curls like your mom. Your babies are so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic list : ) I love it. Your family is beautiful! Your Mom looks like she is a sensational person who is loving and kind : ) And your baby boy sleeping is precious : ) I also LOVE your bed and your shopping picture. : ) Your camera rocks too! My friend Jennifer Bowen is giving a cannon lens away on Monday! You should go enter! Who doesn't want a new lens? : )

Anna said...

Jenn, I think you are the best Mom! I am always impressed by how you seem to just thoroughly enjoy your kids, plus record so much, plus always being doing fun outings and things!