Sunday, August 16, 2009

i ♥ faces - bubbles




This week at i faces the theme is bubbles. I was about to get out the Ariel bubble blower that is sitting in my basement as a surprise for Sophie's Ariel birthday party in hopes of getting a great bubble shot. Until I remembered just how much Soph and Collin love blowing bubbles in their milk. It is a regular occurrence at dinner time. I am constantly reminding them of their manners. Imagine their excitement when I gave them a glass of milk with a straw and asked them to blow bubbles. What fun!

The entries are great this week. Go check them out!

23 comments:

Karie said...

LOVE it, how fun! I don't let my kids do this with their milk enough. :)

wenderful said...

How creative! I love your post processing. Very nice!

Unknown said...

such a creative and fun idea! I love it!

Jodie Mae said...

How fun and creative! Love it!!!

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

I have to trye this some time :)
Absolutely gorgeous pic :))

MadeInCanarias said...

Great bubble!

Melissa G said...

I used to do this with my milk when i was a kid!

Yelena R. said...

Really cool shot!

Amy said...

Very different take on the challenge. Great job!

Liz said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

Now that is one FANTASTICALLY creative bubble : ) Look how many are connected! Brilliant!

said...

Awesome photo!

Crissie said...

WOW! Look how smart you are! What a wonderful idea and what a great memory you captured. Nice job!

xoxoxo

Taylor said...

Now this is so unique! Great shot, very creative.

Jenny Froh said...

This is so creative and unique! LOVE it!

Patti H said...

funny what we let our kids do to get the perfect shot! LOL and a great shot you got too!!

Tracey said...

What a great idea!!! Love this picture!

Colleen said...

What a fun shot!!!!

Unknown said...

Love the pop of pink in between the bubbles

Unknown said...

Love the pop of pink in between the bubbles

Unknown said...

For some reason I never knew milk did this until this week's challenge :-) haha

Niecey said...

I love it. Nice shot

Jeanna said...

I love the angle and the focus on the bubbles.