
Sophie you are truly a delight in our lives. You bring us so much joy and happiness. I can't believe how fast you are growing and what a great young, young woman you are becoming. You have high hopes and dreams for yourself and I want you to always reach for those. You can do anything and be anything you put your mind to.
I love the way we can talk about things ... how flamingo's sleep, what you want to be when you grow up, what you are going to eat when you are a mom, how much you love your stuffed animals ... totally random things that mean everything to you at the time. Those conversations are priceless to me.
I love that you and Collin are best of friends. I love the way to talk to Ruby in such a sweet voice and try to teach her so many things like how to crawl. I love the way you always ask people what their dogs name is (even though you are terrified of dogs). I love the way you make friends with everyone and always seem to make a friend no matter where we are.
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl. I can't believe you are 5! We love you Sophie J. We love you so much. More than words can describe.
Love Mommy
2 comments:
What a cute girl! Isn't it fun to watch them grow? We are so blessed to have these little people in our lives!
Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment