Some highlights:
- Riding the carousel
- Seeing the elephants - Collins favorite animal at the zoo. (We almost missed them. Apparently, they didn't think the weather was very nice because they were all hanging out inside.)
- Riding the train
- Listening the Collin talk to the monkeys
- Following Sophie and Collin around as they excitedly went from one animal to the next
- Hearing Collin say "I had fun at the zoo!" when we got back into the car
- Enjoying being out of the house!
3 comments:
Seriously, we went to the Zoo in January & ate snow cones! I am so nervous about living in the cold again. I am such a wimp now. I don't know if I can handle it! As I looked at your picture I noticed Collins coat. My kids don't even own a coat. What am I going to do?
How fun, we really need to go to the zoo before it gets too hot. You are such a fun mom!
I've been dying to take Olivia to the zoo but you're exactly right this wheather drives me nuts. Looks like a fun time!
Post a Comment