So cute! I am so excited for you. Can't wait to hear that baby's new name!
CONGRATULATIONS! She is so cute... I can't wait to hear her name either. I hope you are feeling great! Best of luck.
CONGRATS!! Now you are the Phipps 5. Ruby is beautiful!
So happy for you! I've been thinking about you all day...love the hair! Hope you are doing well!
She is very beautiful. Congrats you guys! I can't wait to see her in person.
How wonderful! Isn't it so nice to have a baby in your home. I sure love it.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So cute! I am so excited for you. Can't wait to hear that baby's new name!
CONGRATULATIONS! She is so cute... I can't wait to hear her name either. I hope you are feeling great! Best of luck.
CONGRATS!! Now you are the Phipps 5. Ruby is beautiful!
So happy for you! I've been thinking about you all day...love the hair! Hope you are doing well!
She is very beautiful. Congrats you guys! I can't wait to see her in person.
How wonderful! Isn't it so nice to have a baby in your home. I sure love it.
Post a Comment