Today we visited a near bye PuMpKiN pAtCh. The kids were so excited to see all the pumpkins and to enjoy the outing with one of their favorite friends, Olivia. They had fun running through the hay maze and walking through the pumpkins. I had fun chatting with Tiff and and taking pictures of the kids. It was a short outing, but fun none the less!
8 comments:
I know how hard things can be when "Dad" is gone. I have been spending a lot of time alone as well. It takes a lot of patients & even more prayer. It looks like you are having fun! I miss Utah fall.
Thanks Jenn for taking the kids out to do all that fun stuff. I miss you too. Can't wait to see you later today.
I really enjoyed meeting the two of you at the Garner's wedding. Garett told me how you met and how much he admires both of your characters. We would love to get together soon--before your baby comes. Garett is trying hard to adjust to the family life he jumped right into and he thought it was great to see an old friend living a similar lifestyle. Hope to see you soon!
You got some really good pictures! That was a lot of fun. Olivia keeps talking about the pumpkin patch. Don't be so hard on yourself. You're a wonderful mom. I know how hard it is when husbands are away and especially when you are pregnant and tired. Drop em' off at my house anytime!!
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Jenn - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! I don't have your number or I'd call you!
Happy Birthday, Jenn! Hope it's wonderful!
I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! Our hubbies are trying to arrange a time when we can go out--hopefully tonight. I look forward to seeing you then. Enjoy yourself today.
Maquel
Hi Jenn! I love your blog and your kids are so adorable!!! Congrats on your baby on the way! btw I love that pumpkin patch we just went there the other day as well!
Post a Comment