Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wheeler Farm

Yesterday we took a trip out to Wheeler Farm.  It was so much fun and the kids had the time of their lives running around like crazy.  The weather was perfect.  We couldn't have asked for anything more.


Sophie was able to milk a cow.  At first she was a little nervous, but after she saw all of the other little girls doing it, she was up for the challenge of being brave.  She did great and was able to milk it all by herself!


We were also able to see Sophie's favorite animal right now, the baby pigs and OooOOohhh they were so cute.  Both Sophie and I wanted to take one home!


Just a fun picture of the kids running--they ran and ran and ran!


Taking a peek at the animals.  I was actually surprised at how close up the kids got.  Usually they are pretty scared, but I guess they put on their brave faces for this outing!


Both Sophie and Collin loved sitting on all of the old farm equipment.  


This is Sophie being silly, but I love how it turned out.  I think it is sooOOo cute!


And of course we couldn't visit a farm without sitting on a saddle!  Giddy up! YeeHA!

7 comments:

Jess said...

I have never taken the kids here and it looks fun! Do you think there will be a day warm enough to do again? Also that pic of her in the umbrella where the background is blurry is awesome. How did you do that?

Amber Jensen said...

I love Sophie's little bob! I guess I am partial to short hair styles.

Anonymous said...

How fun for ya'll! You picked a great day to go. Just in the nick of time before the snow falls...

Anonymous said...

How fun for ya'll! You picked a great day to go. Just in the nick of time before the snow falls...

Tiff said...

I have been wanting to take Olivia all summer. Hopefully I can get a visit in before it gets too cold. Looks like you had tons of fun and those pictures turned out great. I love the Sophie pictures.

Jess said...

Hey. Would you guys want to come over Sat for a BBQ?

Jenn said...

Jess,
Unfortunately, we have a wedding that we have to go to on Saturday. We would totally love to come over or have you guys over another night. I'll talk to Logan and get back to you on a night that would be better for us.