Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Girl

Jenn turns 28 this month.  It gets me to thinking about all we have to be grateful to her for.  Often times a single mom.  The number one fan of everything our kids need and love.  The scientist of bottles, pacifiers, pumps, bed times, nap times, FHE, lunch, time out, and all the other things she just takes care of.  Loves those close to her with the greatest of intensity.  Works daily to patiently put up with my quirks.  We love you babe and are better because of you.

On the 23rd give her a call wish her a happy day.  Make lots of comments on her blog, she really loves to read them and know that others are paying attention.




4 comments:

Amber Jensen said...

Happy BIrthday!! I am so jealous, you are one whole year younger than I am. Hope you have a great year. :)

Laurel said...

I agree with Logan you are FANTASTIC! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy 28th Jen! May all your birthday wishes come true... How nice of Logan to post something for you! Logan, you better spoil Jen rotten on her birthday for carrying your children. Maybe a nice foot rub would do the trick?

Tiff said...

I can't believe we are turning 28 this year. I get so sentimental thinking about how many birthdays we have been through together. Logan is right you are amazing! And I love all the cute pictures.