30 weeks pregnant and feeling good.
Some aches and pains, but I know that I am lucky as far as pregnancies go.
I wanted something to remember this amazing time in my life.
I don't have much from my pregnancies with Sophie and Collin other than 2 beautiful children
so...
I snapped some photos of myself prego
and made up a fun little Wordle!
To get yours go here
The kids are excited to meet their new baby sister and talk about her all of the time!
Looking at this picture
I am not as big as I feel
I am sure that I still have some growing left to do!
Sweet new baby GiRl coming soon!
Already I am sooOOo in love with this little lady.
I love to feel her move and kick inside of me.
Being pregnant is truly an amazing and incredible experience!
I can't believe that I only have 10 weeks left.
I am a little nervous for my life to change,
but know that it will be a good change
so...
bring on the crazy life with a newborn!
6 comments:
I am so excited for you! When I think about adding another little person to my family I get totally freaked out, but I can't help but think about it. I can't imagine a life without them.
You look awesome!!! I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left. Where will you deliver? We need to get together!
Hey Jenn...found your blog from Laurels. I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left to go. You look amazing! We would love to get our families together before you have your baby if that is possible. Let us know! McF's
Wow! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy has gone! I was shocked to see that you are already 30 weeks!! Congratulations and good luck with the last few.
You look fantastic! I can't wait for our girls to have play dates together!
Yes you look great! I'm jealous that you stay so cute while you are pregnant. Those pictures are great. I'm so excited to meet your new baby girl. I'm sure she's going to be as beautiful as Sophie and Collin. 10 weeks!!! That is crazy!
Post a Comment