Sunday, September 7, 2008

These are the Moments

Collin shouted "sandwich!" when I took this picture instead of "cheese!"  He seriously cracks me up.

These are the moments that make my day brighter, put a smile on my face, and make every challenging moment of motherhood worth it.  Today when I went to tell Collin that it was time for a nap I couldn't help but smile.  Sophie and Collin were "having lunch" together.  It was so cute.  They had their table and chairs set up and they were enjoying a lovely meal that they had prepared for themselves.  I just love it when my kids play together.  They are such good friends, and it totally melts my heart to see them together.   Needles to say, Collin ended up staying up an extra half hour, and I sill had to break up their play session.  Neither of them were ready to end.  This was just what I needed after an especially hard and stressful day as a single mom in church!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

That is so awesome that they get along so well. I can't wait to see how Olivia does at being a big sister.