Sophie has just recently made the upgrade to a real bike. After noticing that her knees hit the handel bars with each pedal, I decided that it was time for an upgrade. She chose a pink princess bike that she absolutely LOVES! She is pretty good on it, although her skills are getting progressively worse instead of better, which is interesting. In fact last time she rode it she ran smack into the mail box because she forgot how to brake. She has a pretty good attitude about it and talks about how she needs to keep trying! I love Soph and look forward to going on some bike rides with her--when she gets brave enough to ride a little faster!:)
Building the bike!
Almost ready to ride--Soph can hardly wait!
And away she goes!
Soph loves her daddy to ride his bike with her--only he can't really ride they are moving so slow. He usually has to sit on the seat and walk the bike!
3 comments:
good times. Can't wait until she's ready to learn with the training wheels off.
That's interesting that she's getting worse instead of better. Maybe she's just so excited she forgets. It looks like a cute bike. Olivia wants a bike for her birthday this year.
So much fun!! I saw your last post and realized how much we need to get back to Lagoon. I have to have your e-mail address to send you an invite to my new blog address. Could you send that to me? Thanks!!
Post a Comment