Yesterday, my good friend Tiff and I took our kids to Kangaroo Zoo. It is a new place in Woods Cross that is full of inflatable toys. We had a blast. Well, I know that my kids and I did. I hope Tiff and Olivia did as well. It was so nice to just get out of the house and let the kids run around crazy. My kids are totally brave and would climb the highest slide with no hesitation. Tiff's little girl, Olivia was also brave as we took her on many slides that I am sure she would never venture on by herself. I love getting together with friends and having a good time!



I was hard to get a good picture when all the kids were constantly moving, so these will have to do. I guess that means they had fun if they were too busy to slow down!
2 comments:
It was alot of fun! I was surprised that Olivia let us take her on so many slides (not that we gave her a choice). After we got home Olivia kept saying, "fun mom, fun" We'll have to go back.
looks like you all had a ball!
Post a Comment