Thursday, May 1, 2008

Big News!

So if you ask Sophie what is in her mommy's tummy she replies, "A girl baby just like me!" Well, we will have to see--but we ARE expecting! Our family of 4 will soon be growing to 5. We are due in December and are very excited. I had my first doctors appointment a couple of weeks ago which made it seem real. We were able to have an ultra sound and see our tiny new baby. I would have posted the pictures, but the baby was so little--maybe the next ones after some growing has taken place, and it starts to resemble the human figure!

7 comments:

Tiff said...

I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl! How exciting!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! I hope you're feeling okay.

Dallin D. Hutchinson said...

Congrats Jen and Skew! Miss ya guys heaps! See you in July???

Doug & Jen said...

Congrats! I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to look at blogs and I'm so excited that I saw yours today. I hope you are one of those girls that doesn't get sick...I'm not so lucky but I hope the next few months go well for you.

Janeen said...

congrats, that's exciting. Hope you're feeling good. Happy Mother's Day!

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

Wow, that's great news! Congratulations!

Skew, I tried to call you a while ago and the cell number I have no longer works. What's your correct cell number?

Nan said...

Congrats Jen! That is exciting news! We just have two months to go until we meet our little #3. Fun times!