Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tagged!

My friend Tiff tagged me, so enjoy this bunch of useless knowledge about me!

What were you doing 5 years ago?
Five years ago I was living in Logan, just finishing up my student teaching. Logan and I had been married for 5 months, and we were enjoying our life as a nwely married couple. We spent nearly every night at Borders reading magazing and drinking hot chocolate. We were going to many movies and hanging out with some of Logan's good friends up there.

5 Things on my to-do list today:
  1. vacuum supstairs
  2. clean the kids bathroom
  3. make dinner
  4. vacuum the stairs
  5. BLOG ( I have been missing this lately)

5 Snacks I Love:

  1. candy (any kind!)
  2. ice cream
  3. oreo cookies
  4. chips
  5. pudding

5 Things I would do if I became a billionaire:

  1. Vacation (with and without the kids)
  2. Get my internet back:)
  3. Buy a whole new wardrobe
  4. Donate money to a charity
  5. Buy Logan the BMW he is alwasy dreaming about!

5 Bad Habits:

  1. Biting my nails
  2. being lazy
  3. starting the laundry, but not really finishing it
  4. complaining
  5. eating too much treats (candy, desserts, etc.)

5 Places I have lived:

  1. Bountiful
  2. West Bountiful
  3. Logan
  4. Woods Cross
  5. Kaysville

5 Jobs I have had:

  1. Pier 49 Pizza
  2. Day care
  3. Hostess at McGraths
  4. Teacher for Head Start
  5. Kindergarten Teacher

Tag You're It!

I tag anyone who wants to participate!

No comments: