Yesterday after dropping Sophie off at preschool I heard on the radio that you could go meet and get your pictures taken with the Disney Princesses at The Energy Solutions Arena. I was so excited. I thought that Sophie would love this event. I have been wanting to take her to the Disney Princess on Ice, but wasn't quite sure if it was worth it, or if she would enjoy it. Anyway I decided that this would be a lot of fun for us. So I grabbed her princess dresses and her camera and picked her up from school early and we went to meet the princesses. There were a million little girls there just dying to meet them. Sophie chose to wear her Sleeping Beauty dress, but was bummed that Sleeping beauty and Ariel didn't make an appearance. However, Snow White, Cinderella, and Belle made an entrance by horse drawn carriage and then walked down the red carpet greeting the crowd. Sophie loved the environment, but got a little overwhelmed when the Princesses arrived! It was a lot of fun, and a special experience to share with my little girl!
When asked what Princesses she saw, all she can talk about is that Sleeping Beauty is still sleeping!

After seeing the Princesses, we went to lunch just the
two of us at Arctic Circle. Sophie got to have ice cream and run and play on the slides. It was a great girls adventure!
4 comments:
Wow! It looks like you have been doing so many fun things! I am jealous I can't wait to leave this house. Sophie is so much fun she cracks me up. That's awesome that you got to spend some one on one time with her.
I can't wait until Brooke gets a little older and we can have some fun dates like that!
How fun!! Isn't amazing how much little girls love the Princesses. I took Anniston to Disney Princesses on Ice & she loved it, I was surprised how much she loved it. It's always fun having girls day!
What a fun activity. My kids would love that. Yes, even Owen.
Post a Comment