Sophie loved her PiNk egg. It was quite traumatic for her when she learned that eggs break if you aren't careful with them!
"gReEn!" Out of of the colors, Collin liked making the eggs green!
After Sophie's egg broke, she peeled it and ate it. This was the first time she has ever tried an egg, and she loved it! I was so proud of her for trying a new food. Yeah!!
We woke up Easter morning discovering that the Easter bunny had visited our house. Sophie and Collin had a good time discovering their baskets. Sophie was especially pleased with her pink unicorn that the Easter bunny brought her. Later that afternoon, we made visits to both sets of grandparents, where the kids were spoiled with egg hunts, cousins, and candy! It was a really enjoyable day.
This was our best attempt at getting Sophie and Collin's picture together. I dream of having a good picture of the two of them together--I am not sure if that will ever come true! The kids looked adorable! Sophie had a PrInCEsS DrEsS that she picked out herself. She saw it in a store window about a month ago and she just had to have it. She wouldn't settle for any other one!
The egg hunt--"I got one!"
Collin got really into the egg hunt once he figured out what was going on. He had a good eye for those eggs, or maybe he could smell the candy! He seemed to be eating it ALL day.
Just a few good pictures that we took of Collin. The camera loves him these days!
He is going to be a heat breaker one day!
3 comments:
He is so dang cute!
those are great pictures, he is going to be a heart breaker!
the kids are darling as usual. I knew that they would enjoy dying Easter eggs. I'm glad you did it!
Easter was great. I love all the pictures.
Post a Comment