
Who knew such a small delicious piece of chocolate could cause so much trouble. As I mentioned in my previous post, Collin has learned how to get his own chocolate. He now takes advantage of this at all times through out the day. It is driving me crazy! I got out of the shower today and thought that it was a little too quiet. You know, that kind of silence that means trouble. I go downstairs to see what the kids are doing just in time to see them both sitting on the countertop feasting on the Hershey Kisses, a chocolate smile across their faces. I get them down and explain to them they can't get their own candies. Sophie looks at me and goes on her way, probably glad she didn't get in time-out. Collin on the other hand just keeps dragging a stool over to the counter to get some more. He just doesn't get it, and he is MAD. I have been guarding the cupboard while he screams and kicks for about 5 minutes now. It looks like it is time to get a lock, or throw out the candies--but I can't do that to such a delicious piece of chocolate sweetness!
1 comment:
Jenn that is hilarious! We had close to the same experience today, but instead of Hershey kisses being the culprit it was M&M’s. Jayden picked out a bag of green M&M’s yesterday at the store. We opened them to have a sweet snack after preschool and he wanted the whole bag, not just a few. I eventually had to put them on top of the fridge to keep him and Britton out of them. Just like you, we didn’t escape any tantrums either. Good luck!--Carolyn
Post a Comment