Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A little Spice in Our Life

Lately Sophie has been kind of a "spicy" girl.  She has a shirt that says "More Spice than Sugar"--this perfectly describes our dear little girl.  She is going through this phase where she is grumpy about everything that we do.  We took her sledding yesterday--no fun at all!  We went to Temple Square--wanted to go home!  A play date at a friends house--not what she had in mind!  She is such a silly girl.  I can't quite figure her out.  I love her to death, "spicy" and all! This picture was taken earlier in the year, but I thought it was a perfect depiction of her "spicy" side!:)

1 comment:

"Jo" in many sizes said...

Hi this is Kacy, Tiffs friend. I haven't met your kids, but they are so cute! I love what you wrote about your spicey little girl. I think Tiff and I are in for it with our little ones...

I loved your little age counters so much I copied them? Hope you don't mind?