Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Temple Square

One thing that I love about Utah in the winter months, is the lights at Temple Square.  They are so beautiful.  Logan and I decided to bundle the kids up for family night yesterday and visit the lights.  It is so fun to walk around in the crisp, cold air while you experience the beautiful scenery.  It is neat to see the kids get excited about the Nativity scene and the baby Jesus. Sophie really enjoyed the muti-cultural Nativity scenes, and Collin liked pointing out Jesus in the pictures in the Visitors Center.  It was a lot of fun and a good time spent as a family--I just can't seem to get enough of these people that I love like crazy! 

 I wanted to get a picture of the family in front of the lights, but once we were there I had second thoughts.  Too cold, and too much work to get the kids out of the stroller to pose for a picture where neither child would be looking at the camera!  So, I have to settle for this picture that I got off of Wikipedia.  But, it captures the Temple better than I could have I am sure.

No comments: