Friday, November 9, 2007

Fun Things

So for my birthday I received Photoshop from Logan's parents. It was something that I really wanted. I think it would be so neat to be able to do all of the fun, tricky things to my photos to spice things up a little. So I was so excited. However, when we put it on our computer, it was so hard to use. I was way bummed out, but kept trying. Finally after some online tutorials and some one-one-one help from a friend (thanks sooo much Cindy!) I am finally able to figure some things out. I still have a lot to learn, but wanted to post some dig scap pages that I put together. Sorry, you have probably seen the pictures before, but I am just trying things out.



OOPS! I noticed that I have spelling errors on that page, but have no clue how to go back and fix them--we'll have to work on that. But you get the jist!



I'll keep you updated as I learn more tricks. The one downside is that I find I am spending WAY too much time on the computer. I may need to slow my learning pace down a little. I think my sleep is suffering!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Looks like you are getting the hang of photoshop. That is so cute!