Saturday, November 3, 2007

All Aboard!



All Aboard the Choo Choo Train...Chugga Chugga Toot Toot! Today we visited the S&S Train Park in Framington. The kids had a blast riding on the miniture train. Sophie was so excited to go through the tunnel and seemed thrilled with the ride and Collin kept saying "choo choo" for the entire 15 minutes. Afterwards we spent some time playing on the trex train and swinging. It was a fun outing, probably one of the last few before the really cold weather hits. I don't know what I am going to do when we can't go outside to play during the day. I am worried we are going to go stir crazy. I am sure we will manage somehow though, we always do!

2 comments:

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

Be sure to check out my new post (called "All Aboard") on my blog

Logan said...

It looks like it was a lot of fun. They've got such a fun mom. Sorry I missed it. Miss you.