Tonight we spent some time at a Pumpkin Patch. It was a good time and a great way to get into the Halloween spirit. Both Sophie and Collin love pumpkins. We had a successful crop of pumpkins from our garden this year and daily the kiddos are outside picking them up and playing with them or throwing them down our stairs. I am a tiny bit worried that they won't make it until Halloween. Because they love our pumpkins so much, I thought it would be fun to experience the pumpkin patch. Suprisingly though, neither kiddo enjoyed the pumpkins as much as I thought they would. Maybe because there was so much going on. They did have a good time though running around, trying on hats, sitting on tractors, and playing with friends Sam and Natalie. Oh and we did take home some baby pumpkins--I thought this might help preserve the pumpkins on our front porch at least a couple of days! :) Collin has been tasting his all evening, and Sophie decided it would be a good idea to give her pumpkin a bath with her. Cute kids and good ideas! :)
It was fun seeing you guys there. From now on I'll just tell Nate that it would be fun to invite you along when we go places and hope we magically bump into you. Cute pictures. I actually hid our pumpkins after Sam started pulling out knives to get started himself in the middle of my morning chaos.
3 comments:
It was fun seeing you guys there. From now on I'll just tell Nate that it would be fun to invite you along when we go places and hope we magically bump into you. Cute pictures. I actually hid our pumpkins after Sam started pulling out knives to get started himself in the middle of my morning chaos.
Pumpkin Patch-IT, Dusty
"Ra-Ra-Ra-Rap it, Dusty!"
Post a Comment