We just returned home from a great fun filled adventure in California. On our first day we decided to visit the beach. The kids had a blast! I have never seen kids covered in so much sand. Sophie loved chasing the waves. I am not sure whether she caught them or they caught her! Collin wished he was a little bit older. He wanted to take part in the wave chasing, however was not quite stable enough to remain standing through the hard crashes. Unfortunately, he took a dive in the water and spent the rest of the time shivering. He didn't let that stop him from having a good time though. He still enjoyed the water, although only while holding a hand! Both kids loved the sand and could have spend all day digging and just running around.

4 comments:
Good job with the posts babe. I love to see them on the road. You should make a new post for every day that I'm gone.
Love you
Soph is catching some sweet air in that picture. Good to see that her jumping lessons are paying off.
What up with toddlers being 10 times more resistant to cold water/weather than the rest of us? It seems like they are fearless in braving the cold from about 18 months to 30 months.
Skew, did you see your uncle while you were down his way?
Fun! You guys are always doing fun family outings and trips! Good for you! Those are really good pictures. I especially love how Sophie is in the air as well.
no, didn't see uncle Ray and aunt Sharron. Not enough time and too much second hand smoke. Although I do feel like a turd, because that trip we did to San Diego might have been the last time I've spoke with them.
Post a Comment