Grandma came over tonight and we made Halloween sugar cookies. It was my first baking adventure with Sophie (Yea I know, I don't bake much!) and I think that both of us had a great time. Sophie was really good at cutting out the shapes and eating the dough! :) She even added her own special touch by insisting that we have a PINK cat. My mom and I also had a lot of fun decorating the cookies a little more ornately after the kids went to bed. It was a fun family experience!


3 comments:
It sounds like your sugar cookie experience was a lot better than any of my attempts. I always end up frustrated, the kitchen a mess, and the kids sick from too much sugar! Having a grandma there would probably help a lot. How fun.
Wow those are two cute kids. Sophie is one of the cutest girls i've ever seen, and she has my favorite girl name! I'm looking forward to seeing those kids. Glad we know of your blog now.
You're kids are probably two of the most adorable kids ever. Sounds like fun with the cookies!
Post a Comment