Sunday, September 23, 2007
Kitty Kisses!
As most of you know Sophie loves being a kitty. Whenever she gets in a situation that is new or that she is a little unsure of she magically transforms into a kitty. She will also transform into a kitty whenever she deems appropriate. Often times she refers to herself as 'kitty' instead of Sophie. Logan and I tend to refer to her as 'kitty' just as often as she does because she will often respond to our requests with less defiance--"Kitty come to the table and eat your dinner" or "Kitty it is time to get your shoes on". Her new kitty trait that she has aquired is kitty kisses. You will often find 'Kitty' licking your arm, leg, or even your face. Such a silly girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so funny! That picture gave me a deja vu feeling, like I had seen the real life version before.
Jenn, good work in getting Skew to pose for that picture. That is one painful smile. I won't have trouble putting this picture to many good uses.
Post a Comment